AR-51 develops state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms with the ambitious goal of improving the AR experience by blurring the lines between the real and virtual worlds.
We develop, evaluate, and improve today’s cutting-edge research. We use a mixture of classical computer vision techniques and deep/machine-learning methods in order to have a more comprehensive understanding of the real world.
We are expanding the team and looking for top-notch Computer-Vision Researchers to join our team. The professional we are looking for should be experienced in Computer Vision, a team player, should provide innovative solutions and deliver state-of-the-art results, and who takes great pleasure in solving hard problems.
• Conducting applied research.
• Actively participating in tech transfer of new research into products.
• Exposing the team to new research developments in their field.
• M.Sc or Ph.D. degree in a technical field from a top tier university or equivalent experience with Solid software skills
• Demonstrated ability to generate new ideas and innovate.
• Solid background in Computer Vision: 3+ years of experience developing Computer Vision Algorithms
• Experience with Python and OpenCV
• Experience with data-driven solutions
• Experience with Object-Oriented practices and C/C++ - an advantage
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Passion for cutting-edge technologies and product delivery
• Experience with 3D transformations - an advantage
• Experience with augmented reality - an advantage
• Track record of excellence and drive for results
• Organized, detail-oriented
• Very curious and fast learner, hands-on approach
• Independent, communicative - able to articulate findings and insights clearly, both
• Verbally and in writing